- 相关推荐
商务英语口语:怎样跟对方提出询盘时间
1:This offer is subject to your reply reaching here on or before 29, June.
此报价须经你方在6月29日或以前回复才有效。
A: Hello. Mr. Green.
你好,格林先生。
B: Hello, Mr. Wang.
你好,王先生。
A: This offer is subject to your replyreaching here on or before 29, June.
此报价须经你方在6月29日或以前回复才有效。
B: Oh, thank you for your early feedback.
噢,感谢您的快速回复。
2:I am calling to reply your inquiry of May 29th.
我打电话是要回复您5月29日的询价。
A: I am calling to reply your inquiry of May 29th. If we can receive your order within the next 10 days, we will make you a firm order at the prices quoted.
我打电话是要回复您5月29日的询价。如果我们在10天内收到你们的订单,我们就会按此价格做实盘。
B: OK. We will inform you as soon as possible.
好的,我们会尽早通知您的。
A: That would be good.
那太好了。
在回复中提出对方的询盘时间有利于帮助对方回忆已经做出的询价,有利于双方的进一步洽谈。
其他表达法:
We have the offer ready for your letter on May 4th.
我们已经根据您5月4日的信件为您做好了报价。
Thank you for your letter dated April 4th.
感谢您于4月4日给我们的来信。
http://www.unjs.com/【商务英语口语:怎样跟对方提出询盘时间】相关文章:
商务英语口语:怎样跟客户开始谈判商检事项09-23
外贸英语之询盘词句08-20
商务英语口语:怎样预定餐桌07-20
商务英语口语:怎样介绍自己的姓名08-11
教你外贸B2B询盘处理技巧05-20
网盘服务关停时间通知09-12
商务出差常用的英语口语05-14
日常商务英语口语精选06-04
常用商务英语口语07-27
商务英语口语产品开发08-27