下面是小编给大家分享的商务交易会英语对话,一起来看看吧。
交易会上,来自美国daniel smith(丹尼尔·史密斯)先生来到中国供应商bruce lee (布鲁斯·李)的摊位。
lee: good morning sir, welcome to our booth.
欢迎来到我们的铺面。
smith: thank you very much.your booth was arranged very nicely.
谢谢。你的展位布置得非常好。
lee: thank you for your compliment. would you like to have a seat?
谢谢您的赞赏。坐一下好吗?
smith: thanks.
谢谢。
lee: here’s my business card.
这是我的名片。
smith: thank you. please accept mine.
谢谢。这是我的。
lee: oh, mr. smith, you are from america, have you known our company before?
哦,史密斯先生,您来自美国,你以前知道我们公司吗?
smith: sorry, i haven’t. could you tell me something about it?
对不起,不知道。您能告诉我一些你们公司的情况吗?
lee: yes, our company has engaged in textile production for many years, and our products have been sold all over the world.
我们公司从事纺织品生产多年,产品远销全世界。
smith: i hope we can make a successful cooperation in the future.
我希望我们今后能合作成功。
lee: i hope so too.
我也希望如此。
smith: may i know some of your new products?
能给我介绍一些你们的新产品吗?
lee: ok, here are our new products; they are sold very well aboard.
好的,这就是我们的新产品,在国外很畅销。
smith: oh, so many new products, i should say some of them could be found in the market in my country.
噢,这么多的新产品,我想我曾经在我国的市场上见到过你们的一些产品。
lee: i’m glad to hear that, take your time and look around,and you are welcome to our factory sometime.
您这么说我很高兴,您慢慢看,也欢迎您随时去我们厂里看一下。
smith: sure, i’m planning to visit some factories after this trade fair. by the way, which province are you from?
当然,我计划在交易会结束后到一些厂里去看看。顺便问一下,您是哪个省来的?
lee: zhejiang province.
浙江省。
smith: really, there is famous for light industry, isn’t it?
哦,真的吗?那里的轻工业很有名,不是吗?
lee: it sure is. do you plan to go there?
确实如此。您有去那儿的打算吗?
smith: actually, i’ll be staying in guangdong for five days, and then i am going to zhejiang.
我会在广东呆五天,然后去浙江。
lee: that would be great.
那样太好了