外贸货物保险及索赔对话

时间:2024-06-04 07:40:54 学人智库 我要投稿
  • 相关推荐

外贸货物保险及索赔对话

  外贸货物运输中会出现各种问题,所以通常都需要涉及到保险知识,下面就来看看外贸货物保险及索赔对话吧。

  保险单

  A: During the last two years. there has been a great increase in goods stolen abroad.

  A:最近两年内,海外货物遭窃的情形大幅增.

  B: If they steal the entire package.that would be theft . so they don't do that. Generally. thieves open the case and take part of the contents out. Then fill the case so that the gross weight will be the same.

  B:如果小偷整箱盗走的话,那称为“盗窃”, 务,失窃之物但他们却不那么做÷通常小偷打开货雾要.因此,总重量还是一样的。

  A: lf the goods are received in apparent good order and condition the steamship company doesn't have the liability for pilferage. How do we protect ourselves?

  A:如果接货时外观为良好的状态,船公司就不必承担被窃的责任,那我们将如何保护自己呢?

  B : The marine insurance policy protects us.

  B:海险单会保护我们的

  A: Is it true that products of high value such as watches.jewels and luxury clothing items are often subject to pilferage。

  A:高价品如手表、宝石、豪华服饰等项目常会遭窃,是真的吗?

  B : lt's absolutely true in the United States that losses from pilferage have been limited to high values goods. We must study more about packing.

  B:在美国,只有高价品才会遭窃而损失,绝对是真实的.我们得多研究包装才行。

  提出索赔

  A:What shall we do when we find a shortage in the shipment'?

  A:如果发现货物短缺,我们该怎么办?

  B:You should do one of the two things : either to lodge a claim with the ship-owner or with the insurance company.

  B:你可以选择两种做法中的一种:一是向船主提出索赔,一是向保险公司提出索赔

  A:Shall we leave it to the brokers.

  A:那由中间人去处理吗?

  B:Yes. They usually do it.

  B:是的,一般都由中间人处理

  A:Do they charge for that?

  A:那中间人要收费用吗?

  B:Of course. In Europe.they charge a commission of l% of the amount of the claim for their service.

  B:当然在欧洲中间人一般要收索赔金额的1%作为他们服务的佣金。

  A:Is it the same in America'?

  A:在美国是怎样的情况?

  B:They do the work without charge to the importer.

  B:他们向进口商提供这类服务足不收费的

  A:lt's part of their service . isn't it'?

  A:这是中间人的业务服务范围,对吧?

  B:Exactly.

  B:对。

  A:Is it enough to claim with an on board bill of lading".

  A:提出索赔时,光凭一份货已装船提单够不够?

  B:No. you must also obtain a statement from the shipping agent certifying that the goods were actually loaded on their vessel for shipment.

  B:不够.你还必须从运输代理那里获得一份中明,证明货物的确是装往他们的船l-运输出去的.

  A: I see. By the way.how do we prove the ownership of our goods'.

  A:我明白了。另外我们怎样证明货物是我们的呢?

  B : You must provide full original set of ocean bills of lading origina insurance policy or certificate. and the original commercia invoice.

  B:你方必须提供全套原始海洋提单,原始保险单或保险凭证以及商业发票原件

  A: I see. Thank you.

  A:我明白了。谢谢

  B. You are welcome.

  B:不客气

【外贸货物保险及索赔对话】相关文章:

外贸英语函电索赔信范文03-27

外贸英语订货对话05-08

外贸展台搭建英语对话03-27

外贸英语参观公司对话06-13

外贸英语包装口语对话10-16

外贸英语补偿贸易对话03-14

外贸英语更新报价单情景对话11-23

《怀玉公主》经典对话台词06-11

商务交际英语情景对话11-17

职场时间管理英语对话12-26