惯用口语句子:
1.You're asking too much.
您开的价也太高了吧。
2.The price you offer is too high. We can't accept it.
你们的报价太高,我们不能接受。
3.Our rates are in line with the world market.
我们的价格与国际市场上的是一致的。
4.Our prices fit in with today's market situation.
我们的价格与今天的市场形式相吻合。
5.You can't consider the price separately from the quality.
您不能只看价格不看质量。
6.You should take the quality into account.
您应该考虑质量因素.
7.We have to take into consideration the quality of the goods.
我们必须考虑商品的质量问题。
8.I take into account = take into consideration“虑在内”
9.This is the best we can offer. We can't go any lower.
这是我们最优惠的价格,不能再低了
10.This is our rock-bottom price, we can't make any further concessions.
这是我们的最低价格,不可能再让了。
实用对话:
Seller: This is our rock-bottom price, Mr. Lee.
卖方:李先生,这是我们的最低价格了。
Buyer: If that's the case. there's not much point in further discussion. We might as well call the whole deal off.
买方:如果是这样的话,那就没有什么意义再谈下去了。我们还不如取消这笔生意算了。
Seller: What I mean is that we:ll never be able to come down to your price. The gap is too great.
卖方:我的意思是说我们永远不可能把价格降到你们要求的价格。差距太大了。
Buyer: I think it unwise for either of us to be inflexible. How about meetingeach other halfway?
买方:我认为我们都这么强硬很不明智。我们能不一能各让一半?
Seller: What's your proposal?
卖方:您的提议是什么?
Buyer: Your unit price is 100 dollars higher than we want. Well, I suggest wemeet each other half way.
买方:你们的单价比我们想要的价格高出100美元。嗯,我建议各让一步。
Seller: Do you mean a further reduction of 50 dollars in our price? That'simpossible!
卖方:您是说让我们再减价50美元吗?那真的不可能。
Buyer: What would you suggest?
买方:您的意见呢?
Seller: The best we can do is another 30 dollars off. That's definitely the lowest we can go.
卖方:我们最多只能再减30美元,这可绝对是最低价了。
Buyer: That still leaves a gap of 20 dollars. Let's meet each other half-awayagain and split the difference; I think this is a price we can both besatisfied with.
买方:这样还留下20美元的差额呢。咱们再各让一半,分担差额吧。我认为我们双方都能满意这个价格。
Seller: OK. We can meet half way again.
卖方:好吧。我们就再各让一半吧。