外贸活动参观情景对话

时间:2024-11-01 04:35:17 学人智库 我要投稿
  • 相关推荐

外贸活动参观情景对话

  下面是外贸活动参观的情景对话,一起来练习吧。

  welcome to our factory 欢迎参观

  a: welcome to our factory, mr. hill. 欢迎来到我们厂,希尔先生。

  b: nice to meet you, mr. sun. 很高兴见到你,孙先生。

  a: let me show you around the factory. this way please. 让我带您到处看看,这边请。

  b: thank you. 谢谢。

  a: how large is the plant? 这个工厂有多大?

  b: it covers an area of 87,000 square meters. 面积有87000平方米。

  a: it's much larger than i expected. how long has your factory been established? 比我们想象的要大多了。你们建厂有多长时间了?

  b: about 30 years. in the late 1970s. we'll soon be celebrating the 30th anniversary. 快30年了。七十年代末建成的。我们很快就要庆祝建厂三十周年了。

  a: congratulations! 祝贺你们!

  b: thank you. 谢谢。

  a: how many employees do you have in this plant? 这个工厂有多少员工?

  b: 600. we're running on three shifts. 600个,我们是三班制。

  a: does the plant work with everything from the raw material to the finished product? 从原料到制成品都是工厂自己生产吗?

  b: our associates specializing in these fields make some accessories. well, here we're at the production shop. shall we start from the assembly line? 有些零配件使我们的联营单位生产的,他们是专门从事这一行的。好了,我们到生产车间了。咱们从装配线开始看,好吗?

  a: that's fine. 好的。

  show around 带领参观

  a: mr. brown, i'd like to welcome you to our tools factory site. my name is li hui and i will be showing you around today. please feel free to ask questions at any point during our tour, i will be happy to answer questions for you. i hope you will have a main idea about our factory.

  布朗先生,欢迎您来到我们工厂参观。我叫李辉,今天由我来带您参观工厂。参观期间,如果有问题请随时提问。我乐于为您解答。希望您会对我们厂有个主要了解。

  b: thank you.

  谢谢。

  a: now this is our office block. we have all the administrative departments here: sales, accounting, personnel, market research and so on.

  这是我们的办公区,我们所有的行政部门都在这儿:销售部、会计部、人事部、市场调查部等等。

  b: can i have a look at your main plant?

  我能看看你们的主要车间吗?

  a: yes, this way. considering your safety, please wear protective gear.

  可以,这边走。考虑到您的安全,请戴上安全防护装备。

  b: is it really necessary to wear all this protective gear.

  真的有必要戴上防护装备吗?

  a: yes. i'll bet your wondering why we ask you to wear hard hats and safty goggles while you're in the plant. the reason is simple: we want to ensure there are no injures today. as you will see, to maintain a high level of safety, we also require all of our staff to wear similar protective gear.

  是的。我敢说您一定想知道我们为什么要求您戴上工程帽和护目镜。原因很简单,我们要确保今天不出任何受伤现象。您还会看到,为了保证绝对安全,我们要求所有的员工也都戴上同样的防护装备。

  b: okay. 好吧。 a: here in the main plant is where most of the action takes place. we produce and package more than six hundred thousand units per year on these machines.

  这里是主要生产车间,大部分生产在此完成。我们用这些机器每年要生产和包装60万套产品。

  b: how many employees do you have working in this area?

  这个车间有多少人?

  a: we have about 50 employees on the ground floor, which is about 20% of the total staff. ground floor employees include production line workers, maintenance staff, and quality control managers.

  有50人在这里工作,占总人数的20%,包括生产线工人、维修工和质量检查人员。

  b: what do all your quality control people oversee?

  质量检察人员负责检查什么?

  a: they are responsible for ensuring the continuity of quality of the products that come out of our plant. here, let's move on to the assembly shop.

  他们负责确保我们工厂生产的产品质量的稳定性。现在,让我们去装配车间看看。

  b: it's up to you. 你决定吧。

  a: ok. let's go. 好,走吧。

  b: all right. 好的。

  重点讲解

  1. “ considering ”在这里是个介词,后面接名词。意为“鉴于,考虑到”。 eg. she is very active, considering her age. 就她的年龄来说,她是够活跃的。 “considering”也可以做连词,后面接个句子。 eg. considering he's only just started, he knows quite a lot about it. 考虑到他只是刚刚开始,他对此的了解已经不少了。

  2. responsible for 是……的原由;为……负责 eg. while you are responsible for your duties, you cannot do everything by yourself. 当你对你的任务负责时,你就不能亲自做每一项事情。 eg. after all, if a person is not responsible for their own brain, who is? 毕竟,如果一个人不能为自己的大脑负责,谁能呢?

【外贸活动参观情景对话】相关文章:

外贸展台搭建情景对话07-23

外贸投资筹措资金情景对话10-01

外贸网上购物情景对话07-30

外贸英语参观公司对话06-13

外贸英语更新报价单情景对话11-23

安排参观外贸英语口语对话07-18

求职面试英语情景对话08-31

面试英语情景交谈对话07-30

商务交际英语情景对话08-06

520创意表白情景对话08-05