以下是小编推荐的职场精英团队对话,一起来看看吧。
Conversation 1
对话一
Janice: George, I heard our eighth generation computer is appreciated by the guests. They intend to sign contract with our company. You have done a good job. We are so proud of you.
贾尼斯:乔治,我听说我们公司的第八代电脑深受客户好评。他们决定和我们公司签合同。干得好,我们以你为荣啊。
George: Thank you. I never imagine that would happen.
乔治:谢谢。我也没想到第八代电脑的设计那么受欢迎。
Janice: Hah, as the sales department director, you are the best.
贾尼斯:哈,作为销售部主管,你是最棒的。
George: Thank you. But I am not sure whether the manager is settling for it. She asked me to go to her office.
乔治:谢谢。但是我不确定我们经理是否满意。她让我去她的办公室。
Janice: Why not? You've done so well for the company. She should give you a prize.
贾尼斯:为什么不满意?你干得那么出色。她应该给你奖励的。
George: I feel nervous when I face Nova.
乔治:我面对上司诺娃的时候总是很紧张。
Janice: Come on! What are you nervous about?
贾尼斯:不是吧。你紧张什么?
George: You know the sales figure shows that the prediction has not achieved.
乔治:可是销售数字显示我们的销量好像没有达到这个预计数字。
Janice: But the sales number is close to the predicted amount.
贾尼斯:但是销量已经很接近预计了。
George: I'm still nervous. I don't know what to say to the manager. I always feel ill in that kind of place.
乔治:我还是紧张。不知道该对经理说什么。在那种地方,我总是感觉不自在。
Janice: Take it easy. Be confident of yourself. I'm sure you can do it.
贾尼斯:放松点。相信你自己。我相信你可以的。
Conversation 2
对话二
Fred: I'm afraid it's a bad news for you. You haven't got the position.
佛瑞德:很抱歉要对你说个坏消息。你没有得到那个职位。
Swift:Oh, no! I can't have failed. Are you sure?
斯威夫特:噢.不。我不可能失败的。你确定吗?
Fred: I'm afraid so. I'm terribly sorry.
佛瑞德:恐怕是这样。非常抱歉。
Swift:It sucks. But Arden told me he's satisfied with my qualifications and experience.
斯威夫特:糟糕透了!但是阿顿跟我说他对我的资历和经验很满意。
Fred: He's the only one of the several to decide this.
佛瑞德:他只是能决定这件事的几个人中的一员。
Swift:How am I going to face the fellows in our office? They thought I would be promoted. They must be waiting for my good news.
斯威夫特:我怎么去面对我们办公室的同事啊。他们都以为我会提升。他们一定在等我的好消息。
Fred: I don't think the thing can be that serious. You should face the result. Besides, I don't think the position is the best for you.
佛瑞德:事情没你想得那么严重。你应该面对现实。另外,我觉得那个职位对你来说不是最好的。
Swift:But I lost the chance.
斯威夫特:但是我失去了这次机会。
Fred: Keep working hard, and then you will get another chance of promotion someday.
佛瑞德:只要继续努力工作,你总有一天会有提升的机会。