商务交际京剧英语口语

学人智库 时间:2018-02-08 我要投稿
【www.unjs.com - 学人智库】

  下面是CN人才网小编分享的商务交际京剧英语口语,欢迎浏览。

  你了解京剧吗?

  do you know something about peking opera?

  1.商务建议

  京剧是中国的国粹(the quintessence of china),如果能了解一些这方面的知识,肯定会引起外国伙伴的兴趣,使你们的谈话顺利展开。have you ever been to peking opera?或you'd better to see a beijing opera,都可以表达你的意思。

  2.商务英语情景对话

  a:have you ever watched a beijing opera before?

  您以前看过京剧吗?

  b:not yet. i know many chinese are interested in it, aren't they?

  没有。不过我知道许多中围人对京剧都很感兴趣,是吗?

  a:yeah, many people are beijing opera fans, both young and old.

  是的,无论老幼,许多人都是京剧迷。

  b:i have no idea about beijing opera. could you tell me something about it?

  我对京剧一无所知,您能给我讲讲吗?

  a:ok. beijing opera is an integrated performing art on chinese stage. the characters of beijing opera are divided into four groups. they are sheng, dan, jing and chou.

  好的。京剧是中国戏剧舞台一门综合性的表演艺术。角色分为四类:生、旦、净、丑。

  b:what do they stand for?

  它们是什么意思?

  a:sheng is the male role. dan is the female role.jing is the painted face and chou is the clown.you can easily tell them by their costume and make-up.

  “生一是男角,以旦一是女角,“净一是花脸,即武角,“丑一是丑角。您从他们的服装和脸谱就能很容易地分辨出来。clown小丑、粗鲁愚蠢的人

  b:it sounds interesting. what theme does be have?

  听起来真有趣!京剧有哪些题材?

  a:they mainly come from historical events, fictional tales,folk stories and classical literature. and many modern ones deal with the present reality. you'd better see a beijing opera.

  京剧主要取材于历史事件、历代传说、民间故事以及古典文学。也有许多现代京剧取材于现实生活。您最好能去看场京剧。

  b:i will. thank you.

  好的。谢谢。

  3.商务英语核心句型

  you are very thoughtful!

  您真是想得周到。

  you'd better to see a beijing opera.

  您最好能去看场京剧。

  beijing opera is aunique performing art.

  京剧是一门独特的表演艺术。

  have you ever watched a beijing opera before!

  您之前看过京剧吗?

  4.商务英语情景词汇

  recognition 贺誊,承认、赏识

  role 角色、任务

  applause 鼓掌、欢呼