外贸订座英语对话

学人智库 时间:2018-02-08 我要投稿
【www.unjs.com - 学人智库】

  下面是小编为大家提供的外贸订座英语对话,一起来看看吧。

  A: Good morning.Banquet Reservations. What can I do for you'}

  A:早上好。这是宴席预订部。需要为您效劳吗?

  B: Yes,I'd like to book a banquet in a private room at 7:00 p. m. the day after tomorrow.

  B:是的。我想预订后天晚上7点的一个包间.

  A:Would you like Chinese.Western.Japanese or Korean cuisine?

  A:饭菜需要中国式,欧美式,日本式还是韩式?

  B:Chinese food.please.

  B:中国式。

  A:For how many people。

  A:有多少人?

  B:Let me see.10 persons.

  B:我想一下,有10个人。

  A:Yes. Mam.10 persons. How much for food per person"' The minimum charge for a private room is 100 yuan per person.

  A:10个人,知道了。那么每个人用餐的价位是多少?我们包间每个人的最低用餐价位是100元。

  B:150 yuan per person.

  B:我要每个人150元的价位。

  A:150 yuan. And what drinks are you going to have?

  A: 150元。那么您需要什么样的酒水?

  B:Just get ready Henessy X. O. . We're going to order other drinks at the dinner time. All the drinks are on consumption basis

  B:现在就订轩尼诗X.Q吧。至于其他酒水,到吃饭的时候再说吧。所有这些酒水也算消费吗?

  A:Yes.Mam. May I know your name.please?

  A:是的,女士。请问您贵姓?

  B:Galley Spencer.

  B:格力·斯宾塞。

  A:Yes.Ms. Spencer. And your telephone number

  A:好的,斯宾塞女士,请问您的电话号码是多少?

  B:650-856-19. By the way.could you fax the menu with the name of the banquet room; My fax number is 650-856-18.

  B:650 -856 -19。顺便问一下,能否帮我把宴会房间的名称和菜单一起传真过来吗?我的传真号码是650 -856 -18.

  A: Yes,650-856-18. We'll be sure to fax you the menu with the name of the banquet room,Ms Spencer. Is there anything else I can do for you.Ms Spencer?

  A:好的,是650 -856 -18。我们会将您的宴会房间的名称和菜单一起传真过来的,斯宾塞女士,还需要我为您做点儿什么吗?

  B: No.thanks.

  B:没有了,谢谢。

  A: So.allow me to confirm the reservation:the reservation is made by Ms. Spencer.a Chinese banquet for 10 people at 7:00 p. m. tomorrow evening. The price is 150 yuan per person excluding drinks. We'II prepare Henessy X. 0. .

  A:那么请允许我确认一下您的预订:您是斯宾塞女士,预订了一个包间,宴会是中餐,10个人,时间是明天晚上7点,价位是每人150,酒水除外,酒水是轩尼诗X.0.。

  B: That's fine.Thank you.

  B:很好,谢谢你。

  A: My pleasure. We look forward to seeing you soon.Ms. Spencer.

  A:很高兴为您效劳。斯宾塞女士,我们期待您早日光临。