办公室请求拜访同事英语口语

学人智库 时间:2018-02-08 我要投稿
【www.unjs.com - 学人智库】

  这是小编给大家准备的办公室请求拜访同事英语口语,一起来看看吧。

  1.惯用口语句子

  Are you free this weekend?

  你这周末有空吗?

  Are you at home this weekend?

  你这周末在家吗?

  Would it be a problem if I dropped by for a few minutes?

  如果我顾便去拜访几分钟,没问题吧?

  drop by“顺便拜访,顺便访问”

  Do you mind if I stop by tomorrow?

  如果明天我顾便拜访,你介意吗?

  stop by“顺便拜访,顺便访问”

  Will I be disturbing you If I visit you tonight?

  如果我今天晚上去拜访你,会不会打扰你?

  disturb v. 打扰,扰乱

  I just want to drop in for a chat.

  我只想顺便去和你聊聊天。

  chat n. & v. 聊天

  “drop in”相当于“drop by”,也是“顺便拜访”的意思。

  Is it convenient if I visit you this weekend?

  我这周末去看你,方便吗?

  I don't know whether you're convenient or not.

  我不知道你是否方便。

  convenient a. 方便的,便利的

  whether...or not“是否”(if不能和or not连用)

  I'd like to call on you next week.

  我想下星期去拜访你。

  I'd like to call at your house next week.

  我想下星期去你家拜访。

  call on“拜访,访问”

  call at“拜访,访问”

  区别“call on”和“call at”:这两者都表示“拜访,访问”,但“call I on”后面接“某人”, “call at”后面接“某地”。

  I want to pay you a visit the day after tomorrow.

  我想后天去看你。

  pay sb.a visit“拜访某人,看望某人”

  I want to pay you a call when I'm in your area.

  我到你那里的时候,想去看看你。

  “pay sb.a call”和“pay a call on sb.”都表示“拜访某人,看望某人”。

  During my stay in your city, I want to visit you.

  我在你们那个城市停留期间,想去看望你。

  “stay”在这里做名词用,是“停留,逗留”的意思。

  When would be a good time for me to come over?

  我什么时候过来拜访合适?

  When's a good time for you?

  你什么时候方便?

  Could I come over later today?

  今天晚些时候我能过来拜访吗?

  come over“拜访,访问”

  I'll be there by six.

  我将在六点钟到。

  I'll be there around six.

  我在六点钟左右到

  I'll be there before/after dinner.

  我晚饭前/后到。

  I'll be there on time.

  我会准时到的。

  Can I bring something?

  我可以带点东西去吗?

  I'll bring the wine.

  我会带酒去。

  Do I need to bring anything?

  我要带什么东西去吗?

  Can I bring my kids?

  我可以带孩子们去吗?

  May I bring my wife and a friend?

  我带老婆和一个朋友去,可以吗?