工作的英语对话

时间:2024-03-04 16:31:40 好文 我要投稿
  • 相关推荐

关于工作的英语对话

关于工作的英语对话1

  AHow did your interview go?

关于工作的英语对话

  你面试得怎么样?

  BPretty well. I don't know if I'll get the promotion or not, but I feel good about it.

  挺好的虽然我不清楚是否能成功升职,但是自我感觉还不错.

  Aif you get the promotion, what will your new title be?

  如果你真的升职了,那你的头衔是什么呢?

  Bif I get the promotion, I will be a senior engineer instead of an assistant engineer.

  由助理工程师变为高级工程师.

  AWill you get a pay-raise, too?

  你的薪水也会增加吧?

  BWhenever you are given added responsibilities, you should get a promotion.

  你的职位升高,责任就会随之加重.

  AThat makes sense. Who interviewed you?

  我明白了.谁面试的你?

  BMy boss.

  我上司.

  AWhat kinds of questions did she ask you?

  她为了你一些什么类型的问题?

  BShe asked me about my ability to work in a team and what I thought a good boss should be.

  她问我在团队中的工作能力如何,以及在我心目中一个好上司是什么样的

  AThe second one sounds rather difficult to answer. What did you tell her?

  第二个问题听上去似乎很难回答.你是怎么说的?

  BI told her that I'm an excellent team player and that a good boss should treat male and female employees equally.

  我告诉她我富有团队合作精神,而一个好的上司应该做到对待下属无论男女都一试同仁.

  AThose are good answers. How did she react?

  回答得很好啊.她有什么反应?

  BShe told me that even when I become a senior engineer, I'll have to work with the assisant engineers as a team.

  她跟我说,即使我升职为高级工程师,我还是得和助理工程师一起在同一个团队工作.

  AWhat do you think about her as a boss?

  你觉得她作为上司,做得怎么样?

  BShe's pretty easy to get along with. She listens to her employees and treats everyone equally.

  她很平易近人,善于倾听下属的意见而且能一视同仁.

  AYou're lucky. Not everyone has such a great boss!

  你真是太幸运了!很少有人能遇到这么好的'上司!

  BThat's true. She's highly esteemed among everyone at my company.

  没错,我们公司里对她的评价都很高.

  AWhen you find out if you get the promotion or not, let me know.

  只要你知道有关自己是否能升职的消息,一定要告诉我.

  BI will do.

  我会的

关于工作的英语对话2

  AWhat seems to be the problem?

  出了什么问题?

  BYour secretary seems to think she is being harassed.

  你的秘书认为她被骚扰了。

  AWhat? You've got to be kidding me!

  什么?你在和我开玩笑吧!

  BI wish I were, but i am deadly serious. She said you invited her to dinner last week.

  我倒希望是如此,但是我说的是真的。她说你上周邀请她一起吃晚餐。

  AOf course I did. As recongnition for a job well done. Once a month I invite the most productive employee to dinner.

  是的。作为对工作表现的奖励。我每个月都要邀请本月最佳职员共进晚餐。

  BWell, there is no problem there. But she seemed to think that you were angry when she refused, and that your motives are personal and not professional.

  这不是问题。但是她觉得拒绝了你的.邀请,你很生气,你有个人动机,而不是出于工作需要。

  AI think she's misinterpreted my intentions. What happens now?

  我想她误解了我的意思。现在怎么了?

  BOur harassment policy requires that we have a meeting with the HR manager and Miss Brown. It's quite serious. You could be reprimanded, or even fired if we find evidence that you were pressuring.

  根据我们的规章制度,我们要和人力资源部经理、Brown小姐开个会。事情很严重。如果我们找到你逼迫

  AI understand that. But I hope that we can get to the bottom of this and show Miss Brown that she misunderstood my reaction.

  我明白。我希望我们能查清真相,让Brown小姐明白她是误解我了

  BThat's the purpose of the meeting. Sometimes a mediated conversation will straighten things out, and a little discussion and apology can calm the waters.

  这就是要开会的目的。有时调解可以弄清真相,讨论和道歉能平息风波。

【工作的英语对话】相关文章:

关于婚礼的英语情景对话03-03

张燕夫的工作与亲情的对话05-03

关于购买电子产品的英语情景对话03-01

对话的作文08-15

对话作文09-17

(经典)对话的作文09-24

关于暧昧的对话04-26

与蓝天的对话作文04-28

与自己对话作文02-02