PhoningtoAskaboutaJobAd.电话求职
Key Sentences(重点句子)
581.Lianfu Company.May I help you?
这里是联富公司,请问找谁?
582.Hello,this is David Jones.
喂,这里是戴维·琼斯百货公司,
PhoningtoAskaboutaJobAd.电话求职
。583.Crest Trade House.Can I help you?
这里是克莱斯特贸易所。愿为您服务。
584.This is the Southern Suburb Hotel.May I help you?
南郊饭店,愿为您服务。
585.Hello,operator?Get me 5732,please.
喂,总机吗?请接5732.
586.Please get me through to Personnel Department.
请你给我接通人事部。
587.Personnel Department Mr. Zhang speaking.What can I do for you?
这里是人事部,我是张先生,您有什么事?
588.Wrong number.
打错了。
589.Line engaged.
占线了。
590.Hold the line,please.
请等一等。
591.You are in connection.Please go ahead.
接通了,请讲话。
592.I'm interested in the job you advertised in yesterday's news-paper.
我想问一下你们在昨天的报纸招聘广告中的职位。
593.Is it still vacant?
这个空缺还有吗?
594.Do you still have that vacancy?
你们还有空缺职位吗?
595.I'm asking about your advertisement for a cashier in today's newspaper.
我想询问你们在今天的报纸上招聘出纳员的广告。
596.Hello,I'm calling in answer to your advertisement in yesterday's “Yang cheng Evening News”for an English telephone operator.
你好,我打电话来是想应聘你们昨天在“ ”登广告招聘的英语话务员一职。
597.I'm asking about your advertisement for a shop assistant in today's newspaper.
我打电话来想应聘你们在今天的`报纸上广告招聘的商场售货员一职,
资料共享平台
《PhoningtoAskaboutaJobAd.电话求职》(https://www.unjs.com)。598.Oh,I see.May I have your name,please?
我明白了,请问你叫什么名字?
599.This is Zhiwei Zhao speaking.
我是赵志伟。
600.I'm sorry.The job is taken.
对不起,这职位已有人了。
601.You should have tried earlier.
你应该早打电话来。
602.Yes,but do you have any experience as a shop assistant?
还有空缺,请问你有做售货员的经验吗?
603.Can I have your name and phone number?
可以告诉我你的姓名和电话号码吗?
604.I'll make an appointment for an interview for you.
我想为你约定一个面试的时间。
605.Would you like to come here for an interview?
你愿意来面谈吗?
606.I certainly would.
当然愿意。
607.Can you come tomorrow morning?
明天上午你能来面谈吗?
608.That'll be fine.
好。
609.We'll look forward to seeing you then.
我们期望见到你。
610.Can you make it Thursday morning?
周四上午行吗?
611.See you then.
再见。
612.Do you still have openings for the typist?
贵公司还有打字员的空缺吗?
613.I'm enquiring about your advertisement for a driver in yesterday's China Daily.
我打电话想询问昨天《中国日报》上广告招聘的驾驶员一职。
614.I'd like to come in and apply for the job of the bank clerk.Can you help me?
我想来申请银行职员一位,你能帮助我吗?
615.Can you give me any information about the job advertised in today's Morning Post?
你能告诉我一些今天的早报上招聘职位的情况吗?
616.Do you still have positions available?
贵公司还有可申请的职位吗?
617.I saw your advertisement in this morning's newspaper for the air hostess.I'd like a job.
我看到今在早上的报纸上贵公司招聘空中小姐的广告,我想申请这一职务。
【PhoningtoAskaboutaJobAd.电话求职】相关文章:
1.电话求职有窍门