酒店英语口语学习手册之西餐厅日常用语[5]

时间:2018-12-31 12:00:00 资料大全 我要投稿

酒店英语口语学习手册之西餐厅日常用语[5]

]

  Enquiry 询问
  Dialogue:
  G: guest W: waiter
  G: Where is the restroom/ladies room? 请问洗手间在哪里?
  W: Go straight ahead, out the door and turn right. You’ll find it. 往前直走,出门右转就是 了,

酒店英语口语学习手册之西餐厅日常用语[5]


  G: Is this the restroom? 这里是洗手间吗?
  W: Sorry, this is the kitchen. Restroom is over there. I’ll show you the way. 对不起,这是厨房,洗手间在那边,我带您去。
  G: Where is the telephone? 电话在哪里?
  W: It is on the cashier desk. 收银台上有。
  G: What is your restaurant’s service hour? 你们餐厅的营业时间是怎样的?
  W: It’s from 7:00am.-----10:pm. 从早上7点到晚上10点。
  G: How much is your lunch buffet? 中餐自助餐多少钱?
  W: It is 98 Yuan for an adult and 78yuan for a child. All with ten percent service charge. 成人每位98,儿童每位78元,再加上10% 的服务费。
  G: I’ve left my jacket here a moment ago. Have you found it? 刚才我把一件夹克留在这里了,你看到了吗?
  W: Where did you sit just now? 您刚才坐在哪里呢?
  G: Over there. 那边。
  W: Will you please describe it? 请描述一下您的夹克好吗?
  G: A brown one. 它是棕色的。
  W: Do you have any valuables in it? 里面有什么贵重物品吗?
  G: No, not at all. 没有。
  W: Is this your jacket, sir? 这是您的夹克吗,先生?
  G: Yes, thank you. 是的`, 谢谢。
  G: I had breakfast in your restaurant this morning. And I left my glasses here. Did you find them? 今天早上我在你们餐厅用早餐时把眼镜留在这里了,你看到了吗?
  W: Will you please describe them? 请描述一下您的眼镜好吗?
  G: It’s a pair of glasses with blue lenses. 蓝色的镜片。
  W: I’m sorry they are not found yet. But we’ll contact you at once if it is found. May I have your address and telephone? 对不起,我们没找到,如果找到了我们会联系您,能留下您的地址和电话号码吗?
  Dialogue Study 对话学习
  Dialogue Ⅰ
  G: guest W: waiter
  W: Good evening. Will it be a table for four? 晚上好,一张4人桌吗?
  G: Yes. I’m Alan Brown. I made a book for 6 people at 7:15, and two more people are on their way. 是的,我是艾伦布朗,我订了一张7:15 的6人桌, 另外2个人还在路上,

资料共享平台

酒店英语口语学习手册之西餐厅日常用语[5]》(https://www.unjs.com)。
  W: I have your reservation, Mr. Brown. The table will be ready for you at t 7:15. It is just 7:00 o’ clock. Would you care to have a drink in the bar in the meantime? The bar is to your right. Shall I ask your friend to join you there? 您是有预订的,布郎先生。7:15的桌子,现在7:00。 您要不要去酒吧喝点什么等等?酒吧在您的右边。要不要转告您的朋友去那儿找您?
  G: That’s fine.好的。
  W: (The other couple arrive.) Good evening! Is it Mr. Brown’s party? 晚上好!是布郎先生的朋友吗?
  G: Yes, we are. 是的。
  W: They’re in the bar, sir. It’s to the right. 他们在酒吧里面,先生。酒吧在右边。
  W: Your table is ready, Mr. Brown. Would you please come this way? 您的桌子准备好了,这边请,好吗?
  G: Thank you. 谢谢。
  W: Would you take your seats, please, ladies and gentlemen? (He pulls out the seats for them and they sit down ) Do you care for anything to drink before you order? 请坐,女士先生,要不要喝点什么?
  G: No, thank you. I think we’ll skip the aperitif and order straight away. 不用了,谢谢。我想我们不要开胃菜,直接点菜了。
  W: Ok, here are your menus. 好的,这是菜单。
  G: Now let’s see… 我们看一下。
  W: ( After waiting for a few minutes.) Are you ready to order now? 现在可以点菜了吗?
  G: No, we are still looking at the menu. Maybe you could you recommend something for the main course? 还没,我们还在看菜单。也许您能推荐点什么?
  W: Certainly. The T-bone Steak is very good. I would suggest you try that. 好的,带骨牛排很好,我建议您尝一尝。
  G: That’s a good idea. I love beefsteaks. I’ll have the T-bone Steak. 好注意,我喜欢牛排,好的我们就要带骨牛排。
  W: What kind of potatoes would you like to go with it? 您要土豆怎样做呢?
  G: Baked, please. 烤的。
  W: And what would you like for appetizer? 请问要什么开胃菜呢?
  G: I’ll have the baked salmon. 烤三文鱼吧。
  W: And would you like dessert or cheese? 请问要不要来点甜点或芝士?
  G: Dessert. 甜点。
  W: What can I get you for dessert? 要什么甜点呢?
  G: I’ll take the ice cream. Strawberry ice cream. 草莓冰淇淋。
  W: Thank you. 谢谢。
 

酒店英语口语学习手册之西餐厅日常用语[5]

【酒店英语口语学习手册之西餐厅日常用语[5]】相关文章:

1.酒店英语口语学习手册之西餐厅日常用语

2.酒店英语口语学习手册之西餐厅日常用语[8]

3.酒店英语口语学习手册之西餐厅日常用语[7]

4.酒店英语口语学习手册之西餐厅日常用语[6]

5.酒店英语口语学习手册之西餐厅日常用语[4]

6.酒店英语口语学习手册之西餐厅日常用语[3]

7.酒店英语口语学习手册之西餐厅日常用语[2]

8.酒店英语口语学习手册之总机日常用语