地道美语:情急之下常说“不是这样的”
1. It's not like that. 不是那样的,
地道美语:情急之下常说“不是这样的”
。2. I've gotten carried away. 我扯太远了。
3. I don't believe you're bringing this up. 你现在提这件事真是岂有此理。
4. There's no other way of saying it. 我只能这么说。
5. That will not always be the case. 情况不会永远是这样。
6. I was being polite. 我这算是客气的,
资料共享平台
《地道美语:情急之下常说“不是这样的”》(https://www.unjs.com)。7. So that explains it. 原来如此。
8. I feel the same way. 我有同感。
9. What have you got to lose? 你有啥好损失的'?
10. You shouldn't be so hard on yourself. 你不该这么苛责自己的。
11. This is not how it looks. 事情不是表面看来的这样。
12. Would you cut it out, already? 你到底是有完没完?
【地道美语:情急之下常说“不是这样的”】相关文章:
2.地道职场英语