西餐常用礼仪英语
西餐,顾名思义是西方国家的餐食。西方国家,是相对于东亚而言的欧洲白人世界文化圈,西餐的准确称呼应为欧洲美食,或欧式餐饮。下面是小编精心整理的西餐常用礼仪英语,欢迎大家分享。
(1)Sit down, please. Here is the menu. May I take your order, sir? 请坐,给您菜单。先生,您要点菜吗?
(2)What would you like to have, coffee or tea? 您要喝咖啡还是茶?
(3)would you like to have some wine with your dinner?您用餐时要喝点酒吗?
(4)It’s our chef’s recommendation.这是我们大厨的拿手菜。
(5) Here is the bill. Please sign it.这是您的账单。请签字。愚人节快乐!
(6)what kind of food would you like to have?您想吃什么菜?
(7)You may sign the bill. The hotel will charge you when you leave.您可以签帐单。离店时会给您结帐。
(8)It never goes to the head.(不管喝多少)它也不冲脑。
(9)Have you anything in mind as to (decided)what to drink?您决定了喝什么吗?
(10)we look forward to having with us tonight.我们期待您今晚大驾光临。
(11)I’m sorry , but I didn’t quite catch what you just said.对不起,我没有听明白您刚才的话。
(12)I beg your pardon?/Pardon? 对不起,请再说一遍。
(13)Sorry, sir ,but I don’t understand what you mean.很抱歉,先生,我没有听懂您的意思。
(14) Pardon, madam. I am afraid I didn’t follow you.对不起,太太,我没有听明白。
(15)What was that? 你说什么?(此话比较随便,也要用升调)
(16) Sorry, but could you say it again? 对不起,您能再说一编吗?
(17)would you mind repeating, please?请再说一遍,好吗?
(18)could you please repeat a little more slowly?您能再慢点儿说一遍吗?
(19)It’s delicious and worth a try.它鲜美可口,值得一试。
(20)Many guests give high comments on the wine.许多宾客对这种酒赞赏备至。
(21)i suggest that you have a taste of Sichuan dishes.我建议你们尝尝四川菜。
(22)try the green crab if you don’t mind.如果您不介意的话,不妨尝一下这种青蟹。
(23)please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.如果你有什么问题,请随即和我们联系。
(24)you’ll regret if you don’t have a test..如果您不尝一下,您准会后悔的,
(25)I’m sorry to have kept you waiting. 很抱歉,让您久等了。
(26)I’m really sorry, but I seem to have misserved a dish..真对不起,我好像上错了一个菜。
(27)I do apologize for giving you the wrong soup.我上错了汤,真抱歉。
(28)I want to apologize. Is there anything I could do?我该道歉,我能想点办法吗?
(29)Bottoms up!干杯!
(30)It is a must for every birthday dinner.这对每个生日庆宴都是必不可少。
(31)The great wall is a must for every foreign tourist.长城是每位外国游客必去之处。
(32)I wish you good health.祝您健康。
(33)Let me wish you every success.祝您一切顺利。
(34)I hope you’ll have a good time.祝您玩的痛快。
(35)Bon Voyage!一路顺风。
(36)on consumption to master account根据实际消耗由主人包付。Open bar on a fixed price. 在预先定时定价范围内酒会客人随便享用。
(37)cash on delivery(C..O.D)来客自负饮料费。
(38)How do you like the fish cooked this way?您觉得鱼这样烧怎么样?
(39)What do you think of Chinese food?您认为中国菜怎么样?
(40)Do you think the soup is tasty?您认为这个汤可口吗?
(41)Do you think the price is reasonable?您认为这个价格不公道吗?
(42) What’s your opinion of their service? 您对他们的服务有什么意见吗?
(43)I suggest we (should) go to a Chinese restaurant for a change.我建议到中国餐馆去换换口味。(should可以省略)
(44)Would you like to have some wine with your dinner?你们用餐时想喝点酒吗?
(45)what would you like for dinner/dessert?您喜欢吃点什么餐/甜点?
(46)How would you like the steak/eggs?您喜欢怎么样做的牛排/鸡蛋?
(47) I would suggest Californian red wine for the beef steak.我建议您配牛排喝加利福尼亚红酒。
(48)I What about American breakfast? 吃美式早餐好吗?
西餐常用英语对话
May I have the menu, please?
我看一下菜单,好吗?
Would you like your egg sunny side up or over?
您的煎鸡蛋是煎一面的还是两面都煎?
Over.
要两面都煎的。
I’m not sure of my etiquette at dinner table.
我对餐桌上的礼仪不够了解。
How about have a cocktail first to our appetite?
先来杯鸡尾酒开胃好吗?
Would you like to order a full course meal or a la carte?
你想叫一份套餐,还是按菜单点菜?
It’s impolite for a guest to leave the table during a meal.
客人在进餐中离席是不礼貌的。
I have learnt a lot from you about the etiquette of how to eat Western food today.
今天我从你那学到了许多有关西餐礼仪的知识。
It’s one of the best in Guangzhou.
她是广州最好的餐馆之一。
Do you offer Western food?
你们提供西餐吗?
Here’re your appetizers.
这是你们的开胃菜
What would you like to have, sir?
先生,喜欢吃点什么?
I’d like to have a glass of milk, a portion of ham and eggs.
来一份牛奶,一份火腿煎鸡蛋。
Anything else?
还要别的吗?
A buttered toast and a up of black coffee.
一份黄油烤面包,再来一杯不加糖和奶油的咖啡。
Is that all?
就这些吗?
Yes, that’s all.
对,就这些。
Are you ready to order, sir?
先生可以点菜了吗?
I can’t decide.
我还没想好。
Today’s special is roast leg of lamb.
今天的特价菜是烤糕羊腿。
No. I’m not that hungry. What else do you recommend?
不,我不怎么饿。你能推荐点别的吗?
Perhaps you’d like steak with onion.
也许您会喜欢洋葱牛排。
That would be fine.
不错。