- 相关推荐
《忍者神龟2——破影而出》经典台词及剧情介绍
一、《忍者神龟2——破影而出》经典台词:
April O'Neil: What's your name?
艾蓓丽尔·奥尼尔:“你叫什么?”
Casey Jones: Casey Jones.
凯西·琼斯:“凯西·琼斯。”
April O'Neil: Hey...
艾蓓丽尔·奥尼尔:“嘿...”
Michelangelo: One question... so are you two like a thing?
米开朗琪罗:“一个问题,你们是一对?”
Vernon Fenwick: Why aren't we going with the Turtles? When something bad happens, you want to be with the Turtles!
凡诺·芬威克:“为什么我们不去和神龟们同行呢?当一些坏事情发生时,你会很想和神龟们在一起!”
Raphael: What are the most important traits of a ninja?
拉斐尔:“一个忍者最重要的是什么?”
Leonardo: Speed, stealth, and precision!
李奥纳多:“速度,神秘和精准!”
Leonardo: Gear up, guys!
李奥纳多:“准备好,伙伴们!”
Casey Jones: Everything's normal. And the next thing I know, I see a garbage truck, and it starts launching manhole covers!
凯西·琼斯:“一切正常。我知道接下来的事情,我看到了一辆垃圾车,它开始推出井盖!”
Casey Jones: Who are these guys?
凯西·琼斯:“这些伙计是谁?”
April O'Neil: They're my friends.
艾蓓丽尔·奥尼尔:“他们是我的朋友。”
Leonardo: How're you doing up there, Donnie?
李奥纳多:“你在那儿干得如何,多尼?”
Donatello: I'm doing awesome!
多纳泰罗:“我做得很棒!”
Baxter Stockman: Inside every human, there's a dormant animal gene. This will return them to their rightful place in the animal kingdom!
苍蝇博士:“每个人都有一个潜在的动物基因,这将让他们在动物王国里变回自己应有的位置!”
Rocksteady: Bye-bye, Turtles!
犀牛罗斯泰迪:“再见了,神龟们!”
Michelangelo: That's nice of them to say goodbye...
米开朗基罗:“听到他们告别真好..……”
Shredder: Foot Clan, vanish!
史瑞德:“脚足家族,消失吧!”
Leonardo: What's happening out there, Donnie?
李奥纳多:“外面发生了什么,多尼?”
Donatello: I don't know, but it doesn't look good...
多纳泰罗:“不知道,但是看上去不太好..……”
Rebecca Vincent: What are you, superheroes?
丽贝卡·文森特:“你们到底是什么,超级英雄们?”
Raphael: Just four brothers who hate bullies, and love this city!
拉斐尔:“只是讨厌恶霸又爱着这座城市的四个兄弟!”
Donatello: If the purple mutagen can turn humans into animals, it can turn animals into humans.
多纳泰罗:“如果紫色的诱变剂能够把人类转变成动物,那么它就能把动物变成人类。”
Michelangelo: And we don't have to be stuck down here for ever.
米开朗基罗:“而且我们不必永远被困在这里。”
Raphael: If there's a chance that stuff can make us human...
拉斐尔:“如果有个机会让这个东西把我们变成人类..……”
Leonardo: We're turtles, whether you like it or not.
李奥纳多:“我们是神龟,不管你们喜不喜欢。”
Shredder: I'm looking for errand boys...
史瑞德:“我正在找跑腿的人..……”
Michelangelo: Halloween parade, bro! it's the one night of the year we can fit in...
米开朗基罗:“万圣节游行,老兄!一年中就这个晚上我们能融入人群里..……”
Michelangelo: Cool!
米开朗基罗:“酷啊!”
Raphael: Get back here!
拉斐尔:“给我回来!”
Raphael: What part of "move in the shadows" don't you understand?
拉斐尔:“ '影中潜行’这句话里是有哪个字你不理解?”
Michelangelo: Dude, bringing back the mohawk! Good for you!
米开朗基罗:“兄弟,带回莫霍克族!这对你有好处!”
Bebop: Oh ho ho, you all gots jokes, huh?
猪面:“哦吼吼,你们都当成笑话了,是吧?”
Donatello: Bogeys on the bus! Press the button!
多纳泰罗:“妖怪在车上!快按下按钮!”
Leonardo: What button? There are a million buttons!
达芬奇:“什么按钮?这儿有无数个按钮!”
Bebop: You're a rhinoceros!
猪面:“你简直就是个大犀牛!”
Rocksteady: And you're a...
牛头:“那你就是个..……”
Bebop: Huh, I'm a little piggy?
猪面:“嗯,我是只小猪?”
Baxter Stockman: This is gonna be good!
苍蝇博士:“这非常好!”
Michelangelo: You don't look so tough!
米开朗基罗:“你看起来也没有那么强!”
二、《忍者神龟2——破影而出》介绍:
城市在恢复平静后,大反派重新召集旧部卷土重来,并勾结外星恶势力朗格试图称霸地球,忍者神龟莱昂纳多(皮特·普劳泽克饰)、拉斐尔(阿伦·瑞奇森饰)、多纳泰罗(杰瑞米·霍华德饰)和米开朗基罗(诺尔·费舍饰)并与女记者艾蓓丽尔·奥尼尔(梅根·福克斯饰),韦恩·芬威克(威尔·阿奈特饰),还有一个面具义警凯西·琼斯(斯蒂芬·阿梅尔饰)并肩作战打击恶徒。在史莱德(布莱恩·泰饰)逃脱拘留后,他与疯狂的科学家巴克斯特斯·托克曼(泰勒·派瑞饰)及其两个笨拙的左膀右臂猪面和牛头联合,发布了一个控制世界的恶魔计划。在神龟们与史莱德及其同伙对抗的同时,他们发现自己正面临着一个更邪恶的力量大反派格朗,神龟们面对的将是宇宙级的强大对手。
【《忍者神龟2——破影而出》经典台词及剧情介绍】相关文章:
破壳而出作文08-13
破茧而出作文08-06
(精华)破壳而出作文09-13
破茧而出的春作文11-25
破壳而出作文精选[4篇]08-15
帮助自闭孩子“破茧而出”04-30
破茧而出作文优选【13篇】01-09
(必备)破茧而出作文13篇12-24
破壳而出作文(通用17篇)04-26
破茧而出作文必备【13篇】01-09